BEC infosheets

Infosheets available to download for BEC members.

Not a member yet? Register!
              WORK AND BUSINESS


                  1. alok kumar sinha

                    Till now I found most authentic info here.

                  2. Anna Sedláčková

                    Thanks, we try!

                  3. Costas Zervas

                    excellent job…Very helpful

                  4. Jan Kopkáš

                    Hello Polina, thanks for the update!

                  5. andics

                    Hi, would you consider maybe adding some alternative healing services to the Health infosheet? Like Chinese medicine, acupuncture, homeopathy, some more holistic healing options, and so on? Or maybe creating a separate infosheet and adding it there? Of course in case if you think it would be possible to get a hold of some information about this. Thank you!

                    1. Jan Kopkáš (Post author)

                      Dear Andrea,

                      that would be a valuable contribution, however, we have no knowledge of alternative medical facilities or services. So far we had received very few requests (once,twice a year?) for such healing options and didn’t find valuable contacts.
                      If you have found any helpful contact, let us know and we can share with others.

                      1. Carlos Querol

                        Please, don’t add that to the health services. Maybe create a page for “magic” or “fool yourself”. In some countries those “services” are illegal and all of them are a fraud.

                        1. Andrew Lindbeck

                          Wow, Carlos
                          Although you are entitled to your opinion, perhaps it’s best not to share it on a community website. Just because you don’t believe in holistic health doesn’t make them a fraud. In fact traditional medicine has been practiced successfully for centuries before modernized. I’d take acupuncture over pills any day. It does work and far less damaging to the body.

                  6. Rajiv Sashidharan

                    Hi could you provide some info sheet for employment rules and free work market access “for spouses of 3rd national” long-term resident / employment card holders living in CR.

                    1. Jan Kopkáš (Post author)

                      Dear Rajiv,

                      for such specific questions please contact us through the Inquiry form:

                  7. Rafał Kowalczyk

                    Hello, is there any guideline specifically for obtaining motorcycle licence (exam, course, etc)? Or maybe can you redirect me to english-written website regarding this matter?
                    ‘Driving licence and driving schools’file seems to be a little bit too general.


                    1. Jan Kopkáš (Post author)

                      Hello Rafal,

                      contact any driving school and inquiry about the driving license course for a motorcycle. Basically, it is the same as with a car license. You attend driving lessons, you pass the driving exam and you pass the theoretical exam.


                  8. Martin Armbrust

                    Just went through your infosheets on setting up a business here. Very helpful stuff, and great recommendations – thanks.

                  9. Roberto Oliveira

                    I really enjoyed the infosheets here, there are a lot of good information that helps a lot!

                    Something that I didn’t find is about having a dog in Brno. I was reading today that I need to register the dog in some office and also pay a fee to have it. I didn’t understand well what office I need to go and what I need to do there (if need to bring some documentation).

                  10. Robin Smith

                    Hi, What happened to the volunteering infosheet? Has it disappeared?


                    1. Jan Kopkáš (Post author)

                      Nothing happened. It is still here 🙂 Under “leisure” category.

                  11. Frank Panetta

                    The following phone number went to a children’s only doctor…
                    MUDr. Milada Dražanová
                    Svatopluka Čecha 2
                    Brno-Královo Pole
                    Tel: 541 217 798

                  12. Mihai Alexandrescu


                    When submitting the documents for a temporary residence permit as an EU citizen, it`s says that “(all must be originals or notarized copies and have Czech certified translation attached)”.

                    That also includes the passport?

                    Thank you,

                    1. Jan Kopkáš (Post author)

                      No, you don’t copy your passport. Just show at the counter.

                  Your comments matter a lot to us.