Health care: the most sought-after topic of our BEC Seminar series. Our invited speakers will be discussing the specifics of the Czech healthcare system, health insurance for expats, as well as problems with finding medical assistance when foreigners do not speak Czech.
Whether you are an employee or a freelancer, EU resident or not, have public or private health insurance, we will provide valuable information for you. We all need medical assistance at some point.
Experts in the panels:
- Dentists – prevention, beauty – Hana Luskačová, Duo Smile
- Paediatrician – Denisa Mendelová, Arnika
- Doula – Anna Fiľová
- Physiotherapist – Alex Floyd, 4D Fyzio
- Pharmacist – Alice Dosedlová, Chytrá lékárna
- Veterinarian – Jitka Pfeiferová, AniMed
- Insurance – VZP – Iva Šimková
- Insurance – commercial – Viktória Collier, Uniqua
The experts will discuss the following topics:
- How to register to a specific doctor?
- Does the insurance cover my tooth fillings?
- What are the compulsory vaccinations?
- How to get assigned to a specialist?
- What possibilities does a family in Brno have during pregnancy and giving birth?
- Where can I find medical care for my pet and what are the costs?
…and any more questions you send us in advance or pose on the spot.
Public discussion will be followed by informal networking and individual consultations with experts.
The seminar is free of charge for registered members.
We are collecting questions for the seminar in advance to give the speakers a chance to prepare. Make sure to include yours during your registration below. For any other inquiries, send an e-mail to our event manager Katka at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By attending a public event of the Brno Expat Centre I consent to the use of photos from the event which may contain my likeness. These may be used in BEC documentation and promotion materials.
Media partner: Brno Daily.
Date(s) - 12/03/2019
17:30 - 20:30
Bookings are closed for this event.
Do you like this event? Let your friends know about it.